How to forward Gmail to another person
From this post, you are going to learn how to forward Gmail another person. To do this task, you can use the Gmail of desktop, mobile app, and laptop.
Are you wanted to forward any received Gmail to another email address by default? You need to set up a various email address from your Gmail settings as the forwarding location of Gmail by default.
Look over the post with carefully to learn how to automatically forward emails from a specific sender in Gmail.
Set up Gmail account forwarding:
In the below, we have shared how to set up Gmail forwarding method for all devices.
Turn on Gmail automatic forwarding:
This is essential to you to learn how to forward a single email in Gmail or how to forward multiple emails in Gmail. So follow the steps in the below:
- Type Gmail.com in the web browser on your computer. This will help you to open your Gmail account if you are logged in.
If you are not logged in, you must use an email address with the password of this email. Then you can log in and open the Gmail inbox.
- Click on the ‘settings icon’ that is staying in the top-right on the inbox. And now click on the drop-down menu where you will get ‘setting’ button and click on it. Otherwise, your Gmail forwarding not working.
- Clicking on ‘setting’, you can see ‘Forwarding & POP/IMAP’ tab at the top of the page. Now click on it.
- In the ‘forwarding’ section, you can see ‘Add a forwarding address’ a grey color button at the top of the menu. And now click the button.
- It is time to enter an email address. In the middle of the text box, you can find a pop-up window. Type your email address to which you need to forward your email to another person.
- After giving an email address, click on the blue button ‘Next’ under the text box.
- Now next button brings you ‘Proceed’ button. This button confirms that you need to forward your Gmail to other email address.
- Click ‘ok’ to send a verification email to your objective forwarding email.
- Now just verify your email address. To do this job must do the following task:
- Open the email address and go to the inbox to which you want to use to forward the Gmail.
- Sign in.
- And just click on the ‘Gmail forwarding Confirmation- Receive mail from addresses.
- To send the email in a few minutes, you must check the “Spam” or “Junk” folder.
- Here you can verify 2 ways – one of Confirmation Code input- in text you got a confirmation code- copy this code and input forward mail area. Confirm code then verify.
- After verify enable “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” this section then scroll down click on “ Save Changes” Done your forwarding.
- Now you can get a text like “please click the link below to confirm the request” and click on it to verify.
- Now show the “confirm” button and click on it to do adds the address to your Gmail accounts “Forwarding” preferences.
- Re-open “Forwarding & POP/IMAP” page of your Gmail inbox. Refresh the setting before doing the following task:
- Go to the inbox and sign in if need.
- Click the ‘setting’.
- Click on the setting drop-down menu.
- Click on the Forwarding & POP/IMAP tab.
- In the forwarding sections check the “Forward a copy of incoming mail to box”.
- For Gmail forwarding, if you want to set up one more inbox. For this, just click the drop-down box to the right and follow the below actions properly:
- Click the option “keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox” to preserve a copy of the forwarded email in the inbox folder and mark it without ‘read’.
- Click the option “mark Gmail’s copy as read” to preserve a copy of the forwarded email in the inbox folder with marking it as ‘read’.
- Click the option “archive Gmail’s copy” to scratch the email as “read”. Now the email ready to move to the All Mail folder.
- When you need to move the email to the trash folder, just click the “delete Gmail’s copy” option.
- Scroll down and now click “save change” button which remains at the top of the page.
Yes, now your Gmail account is ready to forward automatically to the email account that you specified.
If you want to all of incoming message not send spam folder- so we have this solution. For all of email inbox need to create a filter.
Turn off Gmail automatic forwarding:
- When you want to turn off the automatic forwarding Gmail, just open ‘Gmail account’.
- Click ‘settings’, at the top right side.
- Then click on the settings button.
- Now click on the forwarding and POP/ IMAP tab.
- Go to the Forwarding section and click on the disable forwarding button.
- At last, click the save changes button to stop the forwarding.
How to enable auto forward in Gmail:
You have already know how to auto forward emails in Gmail. Just follow the steps carefully to catchall domain email forwarding. You can turn on the forwarding system and also turn off if you don’t want to continue it.
Now, you can ask me how to forward Gmail to another email or how to forward Gmail to yahoo. It has no any different method. To do this job, you must follow the steps that we discuss in this post.
If you want to buy bulk mail accounts, you can contact with us. We provide aged Gmail accounts in bulk, ensuring the security with free of cost email forwarding service as a bonus offer.
To get this service, you need to give mail address and password to verify the mail.
To Buy Forwarding And filter Gmail Or Hotmail Contact Here
Hopefully, the following instructions are clear to you. Now you can get an idea of how to forward emails to Gmail from another account. The Gmail account’s forwarding steps must permit to transfer your Gmail message to another Gmail account mechanically. For this, you need not do another task to configure any setting for bulk Gmail account.