How To Delete Yahoo Account Or Recover It
Are you using Yahoo mail account?
Want to delete your account but have no idea How To Delete Yahoo Account?
Yahoo is the best one of the largest and most used mail services. A huge number of people around the world are using Yahoo mail accounts for their personal or business purpose. No doubt that it’s an efficient service. But there’s nothing flawless in the world.
So, it would be very normal if you’re having some trouble while using Yahoo account. If you’re facing some serious trouble and it’ll be way better to delete the whole account instead of fixing this issue, you have the option to delete your account.
Let’s see How to Delete Yahoo Account Permanently.
How to Delete Yahoo Mail Account Permanently: Follow the Following Steps
Well, if it’s really time for you to delete your account, you should know How to Delete Yahoo Account. Here is the process to delete your Yahoo account permanently. Go through them carefully and go step by step.
- First of all, go to the “Delete User” page of Yahoo.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Now you have to enter your password (if required, complete the authentication process).
- Yahoo will show you a page with the title “Before continuing, please consider the following information.” It lets you know and warn you about the loss and results after deleting your Yahoo account.
- After reading the page if you still want to delete your account, just click on the button named Continue.
- Now you have to enter your email address again in the required filed.
- Select the option “Yes, terminate this account”.
- “Your account has been deactivated and schedule for deletion”; when you see this message from Yahoo just tap the Sounds good button and return to the homepage of Yahoo.
That’sHow to Delete Yahoo Account Permanently. Just follow the above simple steps and Yahoo will delete your account. Sometimes, it might take up to 180 days for Yahoo to delete or remove every single information of your account.
Yahoo Account Recovery Process: Reactive Your Yahoo Account
It could happen to anyone that somehow you accidentally delete your Yahoo account. Or after deleting your Yahoo account you just could regret about it and want to get your account back.
Well, Yahoo also believes that it could happen to its users. That’s why Yahoo provide you with the Yahoo Account Recovery option. So, whenever you’re trying to know How to Delete Yahoo Account you should also know How to Recover Yahoo Mailaccount.
To reactivate or recover your Yahoo account you just need to go with a very few steps. Let’s check them out.
- Use your recent username and password to login to your Yahoo account from computer.
- You need to confirm your Yahoo ID.
- There will be a CAPTCHA verification. Simply just complete it.
- Now select Re-activate option.
If everything’s okay, your Yahoo account will be reactive within maximum 24 hours. But there’s one most important thing to remember. You have to go with the Yahoo Account Recovery process within 90 days. Otherwise, it’s quite possible for your Yahoo account to be deleted forever.
So, if you’re thinking of getting your Yahoo account back, do it as soon as possible. After you successfully recover your account you’ll able to receive new emails. But you can’t get access to such emails if some people sent them when you closed your account.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password
Sometimes it could happen while you’re using your Yahoo Mail Forgot Password and Security Question. It often happens to people and Yahoo understands that.
At that moment you’re going to need to know How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password. You already know How to Delete Yahoo Account and How to Recover Yahoo Mailaccount. Now let’s get to know what you should do when it’s time to reset the password you forgot.
- Go to the Yahoo Sign-in page.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now just below the Sign-in button there’ll be “forgot password?” or “I forgot my password” option, click on it.
- Then Yahoo will ask you to write your email address on the required field. Write the email address and click on the Continue button.
- Complete the CAPTCHA verification.
- Then you have to submit the missing digits of your phone number and verify it.
- Select “Yes, text me a code” if the given number is available right now.
- Now Yahoo will text you a code.
- Enter the texted code in the required field and click on the Verify button.
- Now select the “Create a new password” button.
- Now enter a new password and confirm by reentering the same password.
- Click on Continue.
And that’s it. Now you have a new password for your Yahoo account.
So, now feel free to use Yahoo account as you know the main basic tricks to handle any problem. Now you can easily recover your account password. And if it seems impossible to fix a problem, you know How to Delete Yahoo Account. So, you now just go for it without any hesitation because at the same time you know How to Recover Yahoo Mail Account.
Read More About: