How to forward web-mail to gmail-
If you want to know how to add webmail to Gmail, in this post, you can get a complete idea. Today, here I share with you the process in the video tutorial in the below.
From this video, you can learn how to easily and simply add another email address into Gmail.
What will you require?
- A domain name of a website. (Like yourdomain.com)
- A web hosting with cPanel account.
- Need about 10 -15 minutes to complete the task.
Why Gmail and cPanel?
Why and how to add webmail to Gmail? Yes, it’s so significant. I am using Gmail as email account for five years. A couple of years ago, it was known as “Gmail Beta”. It was not only easy to use but also suitable even that I used to.
cPanel is a well-known web hosting user interface. It is given by most of the best web hosting companies. So, Gmail and cPanel use are so important. These two tools are essential to create and manage email addresses. Gmail and cPanel make this job so trouble-free and effortless.
Watch the video and just follow the step-by-step carefully.
7 efficient steps to add webmail to Gmail
- Log into cPanel by using username and password.
- Just click on
“Email Accounts” from the Email section.
How to add Cpanel webmail to Gmail :
- Write the email account name you want in the matching field (i.e. email@example.com), select password, and click “Create Account”. And now, you have created a new email address in cPanel successfully.
- Click on the “Setup Email Account”. From that page, you’ll need your username (your email address), the server and the SMTP details (will be listed in that cPanel page).
Add webmail info to the setup email address in Gmail
- Go to your Gmail
Settings and click on the “Accounts and Import Tab” to add that email
address to Gmail.
Add the email address to Gmail
- Here is where you’ll have to enter the email account details from cPanel like the SMTP info. Follow at the appointed time to add that email address.
- Enter the verification number that Google Gmail will you send to verify you own that email address, and that’s it! You’re ready to use that email address in Gmail.